Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summer Abroad

Hey everyone!

I have never blogged before, so hopefully this will work out. I will be spending a month in Malawi, Africa from June 21 through July 18 this summer. I am taking a 3 credit course and while I am there I will be teaching at a local school in a village. Also, I will be climbing the thrid largest mountain, Mt. Mulanje, and going on a night safari. Throughout the month I will update the blog on my expereinces and upload pictures and hopefully some videos. I welcome your comments, questions, and anything else that's on your mind.

2 comments:

  1. Safari a?! Do you get to bring carry a knife? Mt. Mulanje is the third largest mountain. So its the bronze medal of mountains. Let me know when your hiking the gold medal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rach...great starting to blog with your trip...am so excited for you. Looking forward to hearing about and seeing all your adventures. Know that we are thinking of you...love-aunt and Uncle Keith

    ReplyDelete